Dr. Sachs’ Practice Model Includes:
- Same or next day appointments that start on time.
- We provide personalized service during office hours Monday through Friday allowing timely follow through on your healthcare needs. After hours, phones are directed to Dr. Sachs’ cell phone for an open line of communication when necessary for urgent healthcare situations.
- A smaller patient panel, allowing you to have peace of mind knowing that you are in a medical practice focused on your healthcare needs.
- Should you become ill with an urgent situation while traveling, Dr. Sachs may arrange for your care with a local MDVIP-affiliated doctor (900+ nationwide), if available. If not, he can connect you with a local doctor, pharmacy or medical institution.
Executive Wellness Program Includes:
- Medical History Evaluation and Physical Examination by a Board Certified Internal Medicine Specialist
- Ankle-Brachial Index (Risk Assessment of Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spirometry (Assessment of Lung Function)
- Body Composition Analysis
- Vision and Hearing Screening
Lab Testing To Include:
- Complete Blood Count
- Myeloperoxidase (Evaluation of Artery Wall)
- HbA1c (Average Blood Sugar over 2 to 3 months)
- TSH (Thyroid)
- PSA (Men)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- NMR LipoProfile (Advanced Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test)
- Vitamin D
- Uric Acid
It simply makes sense for companies to protect their top talent!
With a focus on prevention, Dr. Sachs’ Executive Wellness Program strives to accommodate busy executive schedules while supporting the company by promoting the long-term wellness of its leaders.
Executive Health Program: $2,850.00 Annual Fee