Advantages of joining the MDVIP practice of Bruce J. Sachs, M.D. include:
The MDVIP Membership Advantages:
- Unhurried office visits
- 24-hour physician availability by phone without an answering service blocking connectivity
- Same-day or next-day appointments that start on time
- A physician who will serve as your advocate in navigating specialty care
Annual Wellness Program Includes:
- Medical History Evaluation and Physical Examination by a Board Certified Internal Medicine Specialist
- Ankle-Brachial Index (Risk Assessment of Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spirometry (Assessment of Lung Function)
- Body Composition Analysis
- Vision and Hearing Screening
Lab Testing To Include:
- Complete Blood Count
- Myeloperoxidase (Evaluation of Artery Wall)
- HbA1c (Average Blood Sugar over 2 to 3 months)
- TSH (Thyroid)
- PSA (Men)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- NMR LipoProfile (Advanced Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test)
- Vitamin D
- Uric Acid
If you are traveling and need to be seen by a doctor for an urgent situation, your physician may arrange for you to be treated by the closest MDVIP-affiliated doctor, if available.
Children between the ages of 16 to 26 are included under their parent’s membership with MDVIP
Medical Centers of Excellence
Dr. Sachs has the ability to use any of the premier institutions in the MDVIP Medical Centers of Excellence program should you need a second opinion or specialty care.
Annual Wellness Physical Examination
This 2 1/2 hour physical examination encompasses advanced labs and on-sight testing along with Dr. Sachs’ physical examination and personalized counseling. You will work with Dr. Sachs throughout the year to implement this personal wellness plan.
Primary Care Program: $2,850 Annual Fee
Personalized Lab Panel
Dr. Sachs will provide you an annual comprehensive set of labs and diagnostic tests focusing on important areas of your health, such as heart health, diabetes and nutrition. Risk for cardiovascular disease is addressed through one of the most comprehensive heart and stroke screening assessments available developed by the #1 heart institute in the country, Cleveland Clinic.